Get your skills on and get active. Calling all kids who want to improve their skills while playing with friends or making new ones!
Key Program Details
Who’s it for? Boys and Girls ages 5-15 *Any Skill Level*
Dates/Times: Saturdays starting February 27th to April 17th 2021 – 8 weeks (1 hr 20 min sessions) *DATE RANGE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH COVID-19 DEVELOPMENTS*
- 8:30am-9:50am: U10 Boys (Birth Year 2011, 2012) – ONLY A FEW SPOTS REMAINING!
- 10:00am-11:20am: U11-U12 Boys (Birth Year 2009, 2010) – WAIT LIST HAS BEGUN FOR THIS AGE!
- 11:30am-12:50pm: U13-U14 Boys (Birth Year 2007, 2008) – WAIT LIST HAS BEGUN FOR THIS AGE!
- 1:00pm-2:20pm: Jr. NBA Co-Ed (Birth Year 2013-2015) – WAIT LIST HAS BEGUN FOR THIS AGE!
- 2:30-3:50pm: U12-U14 Girls (Birth Year 2007-2009) – ONLY A FEW SPOTS REMAINING!
- 4:00-5:20pm: U15-U16 Boys (Birth Year 2005, 2006) – WAIT LIST HAS BEGUN FOR THIS AGE!
Location: Burlington Christian Academy (Get Map)
This program aims to sharpen skills through the help of our elite club coaches!
Bring your basketball pumped up, water bottle and gym attire
At Burlington Basketball, we’re focused on youth development in sport and beyond. Learn more about our other camp programs including summer camps and introductory basketball camps for little ones. Also, we run great house league play and rep level competitive teams, too!