Join Us as a Volunteer (You’ll Love it!)
Burlington Basketball depends on Volunteers to deliver our outstanding basketball programs. Our youth enjoy a safe environment for play and make new friends. Our volunteers are more than supervisors and not necessarily basketball players…they’re people like you who love kids and can provide a positive mentorship.
We’re looking for volunteers for all positions, particularly house league coaching. Let us know how you can help!
Will you help make our amazing organization even better? Apply below!
Want to Coach?
Coaches play a vital role within Burlington Basketball and without volunteers, our organization wouldn’t exist. Coaches are teachers, mentors, role models, and friends who have an enormous impact on the development of our youth.
Coaching provides the opportunity to teach teamwork, sportsmanship, responsibility and basketball skills while developing confidence and self-esteem in young athletes.
- Can you commit to a few hours per week to create a fun, rewarding environment for local youth?
- Looking for a challenge that is remarkably rewarding?
- Do you want to support your community and give back?
- Want to share your love for basketball?
- Love kids and want to make a positive impact on their lives?
We’ve opportunities in our l. There are many unique opportunities to coach or help with our girls and boys house league programs; Force Rep teams; or amazing program for the little ones aged 5-7 (Steve Nash Youth Basketball)! Our 3v3 programs are popular, too!